For most of us, one of the key components to achieving the most happiness, is by having positive and satisfying relationships with the people in our lives. Whether they are our significant other, parents, children, friends, or even co-workers, such relationships could be most rewarding yet most painful as well. Through my valued relationship with my clients, I help them take the steps they need to make every relationship they have be the most gratifying. I provide treatment to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families with a variety of challenges.
No matter the age, every person is unique in his or her own way and so are the difficulties that we experience. I work hard at meeting the needs of each person that I treat, whether individually or within the context of the family. My objective is to provide an environment wherein one can trust that I am there with them, to accomplish their goals and alleviate their distress.
Please review below my areas of specialties:
- Parenting Education and Support, tailored to meet your specific needs; including expecting and new parents
- Family Therapy; including step/blended families and divorce
- Couples Therapy; including dating, premarital and married
- Behavioral and/or Social difficulties for children and adolescents; including home and school issues
- College Application Process
- Relationship Challenges; including any significant relationship in one's life
- Life Transitions and Transitional-Age Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma Related Difficulties
- Postpartum Difficulties
- Eating Issues